Euroseminar on Microscopy Applied to Building Materials (EMABM) 2022 Du 15-05-2022 au 18-05-2022
After a successful meeting in Toronto, 2019, EMABM will be back in Europe in 2022 !
The conference will take place in Lille, France, May 15-18th.
Located in the North of France, close to Belgium, the beautiful city of Lille (pop. 235 000, within a 1.2 million inhabitants metropolis) is famous for its rich history and architecture.
The conference will be held in the magnificent hotel “Couvent des Minimes”, a 17th century convent turned into a hotel in 1990. Made of bricks and local stone, it will be the perfect place to discuss about geomaterials, to stroll under its vaults and to chill out under its huge canopy.
- Student/PhD student : 400 €
- Regular fee : 500 €
- Exhibitor : 650 €
The workshop organized on the 15th PM, just before the meet & greet session, will be billed 100 €.
- Main coordinator : Vincent THIERY – IMT Nord-Europe, center for Materials & Processes, laboratory of civil engineering and geo-environment (LGCgE).
- Catherine DAVY, University of Lille, Centrale Lille Institut, UCCS
- Myriam BOUICHOU & Élisabeth MARIE-VICTOIRE, historical monuments research laboratory (LRMH – concrete team)
- Reception, various help : Marwa JEBBAWY (IMT Nord-Europe & LRMH)